How to Apply
Most short programs run throughout the year (subject to demand) and you can enrol on-line, for more information see our programs page.
These programs are ideal for those looking to update their skills, or achieve a qualification in a short period of time.
Note: Registration and payment are required to confirm your place and must be received before the program begins.
Course entry requirements will vary depending on the course you're applying for.
- Students must be 15 years or older to enrol.
Refunds and cancellations
- Cancellations notified in writing more than seven working days before the program begins are eligible for full refunds
- Cancellations notified within seven working days of the program will not receive a refund however; a substitute may attend in your place
- If a program is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund
Program commencement and confirmation
- Sydney Coffee Academy reserves the right to cancel a program if there are insufficient enrolments
- Where there is only one date for a program, additional programs may be offered if there is enough demand. You can register your interest in attending a program
- The program prices, dates and times are subject to change without notice, please check with the college offering the program.
- All fees must be paid before the program begins. If fees are not paid within seven days of the program starting, a 10% surcharge will be levied
Classes are not conducted on public holidays.
Telephone: + 61 2 9448 6140